The Human Resource Department oversees the board’s personnel functions, including:
- The overall process of attracting, hiring and on-boarding the most qualified candidates for our program
- Benefits administration and assistance, including health insurance, employee assistance/wellness program, family/medical leave, workers’ compensation, unemployment, etc.
- Assisting the superintendent with personnel policy, development and administration, as well as contract administration and labor relations
- Administering and overseeing the employee evaluation system
- Maintaining employee personnel data and files
Applications for employment are accepted on an ongoing basis from individuals wishing to provide substitute services in our program; however, it is our policy to accept applications for specific full-time position opportunities only as they occur. To view current job opportunities, refer to the Job Postings page in the menu to the left.
You may apply in person, mail a completed and signed application to Cindy Totten, Human Resource Director, email your application to CynthiaTotten@tcbdd.org or fax it to (330) 652-1345.
The Human Resource Department is open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday, and is located at:
The Gladys Morrison Board Office
45 North Road
Niles, OH 44446
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have at (330) 652-9800.